2008년 5월 6일 화요일

Do you think rich countries should help poor countries? If you think so, what is the most effective method? If you don't think so, why is the reason?

Nowadays we are studying about world's serious problems in conversation class. The subject I chose was famine. I'm shocked by the fact that so many people are starving to death. I think we should help them. I want to introduce one site, FreeRice.com. This is an English vocabulary game. For each word you get right, it donate 20 grains of rice through the UN world Food Program to help end hunger. Till now five hundred seventy metric tons of rice have been donated. Why don't you join this game?

댓글 1개:

alice :

Hi, grace.
I think we should definately help the poor. We can not get real happiness ignoring the needy. Living is loving and sharing. Seeing news around us, especially the Teagu subway explosion accident in 2003, I have being changed my mind. If someone had listened the criminal, the poor and gave him courage ....