2008년 4월 15일 화요일

Did you have any luckycharm(memento)?

In my case, I have very precious memento. It is the first letter that my son gave me. It is the first letter he wrote after learning how to write Han gul. He wrote that he loved me very much with a poor writing. When I received it, I was very touched. As I can't forget the touching, I keep it preciously.

댓글 5개:

alice :

After my father's funeral, I had to went through his personal belongings with my family. I brought his pillow made of small pieces of stone. Almost every day I use it. It reminds me when I said good bye to my dad for the last time.

Nina :

Hello, Grace.
Cheer up! I'm very happy becasue I can stay here
with cheerful Grace.
As for me, I have some bills from sevral countries
in my purse. My friends gave me them. I believe that they make my purse always contain money.

kate(S0102) :

Wow...that's a really touching story. luckycharm that I have is a letter from one of my class last year. I treated them some chocolate and the whole class members gave me a thanks note. After I received it, I was so touched and I am keeping it in my purse~~

Nicole :

Hi Grace,
I don't have a lucky charm but I do have a few things that I'm sentimental about. My Grandfather's retirement gold watch is very special to me and I keep it safe. It represents the hard life he lead and how he struggled to raise my father during tough times.

Gracie's talking club :

I have many things to remember.
One of them is a beautiful ring from my mom. She saved lots of money to customize that ring. But not too expensive. Anyway the ring seems to be suitful for a middl-aged woman. Now, I'm not young anymore. So a few years ago, Mom handed it over to me. I especially like the red and green stones of this ring. I'll keep it and like her, I'll take it over to my daughter(?).