2008년 4월 9일 수요일

If you have 3 free days, which place do you recommend to travel with family?

In May, there are children's day and parents' day. I want to travel with my family. If you know good places, let me know.

댓글 4개:

Nicole :

Hi Grace,
If you have time to leve the country, I would advise going to Singapore. There are a lot of great tours there and the 'night zoo' is great.

Nina :

How about visit Han-ok village in Jeonju? You can made many things yourself. For example, bibimbap, fan, hanji, etc. You can also stay in Koran traditional house at night.

Clara :

Your question is same with Gracie's. As I wrote her blog, my recomendation is "Hadong or around Seomjingang." In Hadong, there are many places to visit with one day or 3 free days. If I have free time, I visited there as many times as I can go. Every season it has different scenery. There are many beautiful temples,convenient accomodations and delicious restaurants. I think it's very wonderful place which all family members can enjoy.

Joseph :

Hi, Grace.
I'd like to recommend Island Bogil in Jeonnam Province. I've been there with my family last summer. It has a beautiful pebble beach. My kids sometimes ask me to visit there again.