2008년 4월 22일 화요일

Thesedays I feel very tired. Can you tell me your way to overcome fatigue?

Every weekends I go back to my hometown. It takes almost 4 and half hours. Maybe this is the why I feel tired very often. I want to live a cheerful lfe in this place. If you tell me your way to overcome fatigue, it will help me very much. Be careful of your health.

댓글 2개:

SAINT :

Hi! Sorry for your health.
It is not good for your liver if you try to go further when you feel very tired. For me, I have a sound sleep like a dead man as much as I can. Health is above everything you can get here, I really hope we can go for it together. Take good care of you.

kate(S0102) :

Hmmm I'm really sorry to heard that. And I knew you had a hard time because of too many stuffs to do so if you need my help, please tell me anytime.^^

Actually, I am having some trouble in my health so I'm very cautious about it right know. Therefore I made up my mind to jog 5 times a week for at least 30 minutes.
Please keep your chin up^^