2008년 3월 31일 월요일

What is the first thing you do in the morning?

Hi, everyone!
Thank you for your nice and useful comment.
In my case, if I feel good when I wake up in the morning, my whole day is likely to be happy.
Therefore, as soon as I wake up in the morning, I think of good or happy things in my bed. For example I bring my son's round and cute face to my mind. That make me happy. How about you? What is the first thing you do in the morning?

댓글 5개:

alice :

Hi, Grace.
In my case, I pray to God for thanks, commanding my life and asking for help. Because life is difficult for me to handle. And I think What I have to do.

kate(S0102) :

In the morning..

After I wake up, I go to the bathroom and take a shower..and then I go the cafeteria...

But actually even after I wake up around 6, I like just lying in bed and thinking about the things that I have to that day...I'd rather call it " meditation lying in bed"

flesung :

Hi, Grace.
In the morning, when I woke up, I think of my homework or what I do from now. I always have spent all my free time in solving something important or trivial. Now for the first time, I amd spending my free time in ITTEP center. Perhaps I may spend the highest happy moment in my life. Maybe you lead a happy life with your husband. Please try to enjoy yourself only.
Bye.
johnson

Clara :

These days definitely drinking a cup of water and then go jogging. Even though my eyes are still unopened....
I don't think much or make plan about today's duty in the morning. I have no brain....I just follow my instinct.

Joseph :

Hi, Grace.

I thank God for giving me another day to live on the bed kneeling down when I wake up. I am happy in KNUE because I can concentrate on learning English here forgetting many troubles outside.