2008년 3월 11일 화요일

Which food do you like best?

Hello!

While living, I feel stressful in many situation.
Food give me happiness.
I'm the most happy when I'm eating delicious food with people I love.
And I want to know which food you like best.

Please give me your precious opinion.

댓글 9개:

Nicole :

Hi Grace,

My favorite food is pasta. It always reminds me of my favorite holiday in Italy. It's a good question so I hope you get lot's of answers.

익명 :

Hello. Grace.
I'm very lucky to meet you.
I like pizza most. I considered a pizza as not a snack but a great meal. I want to have a chance to eat it with classmates. Good-night!!

Joseph :

Hi, Grace.
My favorate food is 'Cheongkookjang'. It is very tasty and nutritious. Besides, all my family members like it. Do you like it?

James :

Can you guess what favorite food is?
1. delicious
2. korean likes it
3. they usually enjoy it in summer.
4. after eating it, I run around like a mad dog.

Clara :

My favorite food is 'Aguzzim' or 'Haemultang'. My mother cook these food very well. When I got married, I realized that making those foods is very difficult for me. Now I really appreciate my mother's good dishes. I miss those foods.

kate(S0102) :

Hi Grace^^
Finally I've got a chance to left my comment here^^. Hmm, I like anything which my mom made for me.
Being Away from mom makes me miss the great food my mom have made for me..oh~ I'm so sad..anyway that's my stupid answer for your question^^ Take care~~

alice :

Hi Grace,
After moving to the country, I love simple fresh vegetable salad. It's easy to make and good for health. Except winter I can pick lots of fresh plants in my garden. Especially a mugwort rice cake is my family's favorite snack which we can eat all the times.

derekhospital :

Hi! Grace. Taking too much stress is not good for your health.How about eating vegetables a lot and taking a walk ?

익명 :

Hi, Grace.
My favorite food is Gim-bap, Man-du, and Jap Chae. If you are a good cook, please treat me.