2008년 3월 24일 월요일

What are you afraid of?

Is there anything you are afraid of?
I'm afraid of horror movies. If I watch a horror movie, I can't sleep without tuning on the light. Especially I don't like something scary appear under the bed.

댓글 7개:

익명 :

Hi, Grace.
When I was young, I was afraid of rats rattling on the roof.
Also when I entered into the kitchen, sometimes the rat escaped fast. It made me scary.
When I watch TV, I feel afraid of ghosts. I change the channel immediately and see the interesting drama or entertainments.
Bye.

derekhospital :

Hello,Grace
Thank you for your comment. It will
help me a lot. Anyway, If I had no freinds and families to talk to, I would be very,very scared. I really hate to be left alone

Nina :

Hi, Grace.
I am afraid of ghosts. I heard a lot of ghosts stories from my cousin when I was young. I couldn't sleep alone before 16 years old.

James :

Hi, Grace.

Your question makes me sad.
When I was young, I wasn't afraid of anything.
But, nowadays, that I am afraid of
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
my wife.
Please don't tell her.

Nicole :

Hi Grace,
Horror movies also 'freak me out'. The most frightening experiece I have ever had was camping in the Nevada Dessert and realizing that, besides my dog, there was no one around for kilometers. Only wild animals. I slept with my dog very close to me in my tent.

kate(S0102) :

Hmm...your question is always interesting..^^

Sometimes I am afriad of being myself. Be yourself...is maybe the right answer..
but there are times that shouldn't be just yourself...sometimes you disguse yourself as being more nice person, which I couldn't do very well...so this makes me in big trouble...

Anyway is it possible to post your son's picture in your blog? I want to see him^^

Clara :

I'm afraid of myself. Usually I don't have any fear for doing something. Without any scary mind, I start something and have a lot of difficulties. So That's why I'm afraid of me.