2008년 3월 18일 화요일

If you can go back to 20 years old, what do you want to do?


Did you watch today's movie?
In my eyes, the young people's life and love looked very fresh and lovable.
So I wanted to go back to in my twenties. If I could return, I would live a courageous life.
I regret I lived with a passive attitude. How about you?

댓글 5개:

익명 :

Hi, Grace!
If I could go back to 20 years old, I would be a more positive, agressive woman in my love. Because I met a really nice guy, but I couldn't help sending him away. So never in my life again.

James :

Hi, Grace

If I returned to 20 years old,
I would try to learn English only,
no more love, no more fishing, no more drinking.
I would not regret my life any more.
Grace! Please give me one more chance!

Nina :

Hello, Grace.
Thank you for your compliments that you wrote on my blog. I really happy with you in the same class also.
If I were 20 years old, I would meet various people and enjoy campus life.
I've never had a blind dating until now.
I regret that I didn't anything except studying during my university years.

kate(S0102) :

Hmmm...also interesting question^^

If I could turn back my time....well that means I am 7 years old now and I'm sure that that time was the most happiest time in my life....no worries or no burden for work...

like you grace, I am trying to live my life with more active attitude but sometimes it doesn't work well and feel frustrated. but I am learning a lot from you and other class members so I think it is really fantastic thing^^

Clara :

If I could go back to 20 years old, I will change my subject into art. I'd like to change it into music, but I know I'm so poor at music. So, I just would be satisfied with the fact that I could enjoy music.

Anyway, I want to learn about art or painting. I'll take my bachelor's degree at art to be a art teacher or artist.